Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Done!

Well, I did not know for sure whether I would actually get to this point. I finished my 50 hour project. 48" nock to nock. About 50 pounds @ 25". I'm thanking my Creator for allowing me to create this from start to finish. Also, don't forget the kind man who let me have a fresh green limb of his bodark tree.



My draw was a little high here, trying to rush to get it before the camera's self timer went off.

Hey don't feel like you gotta unsubscribe either, I have some other plans for projects I'll be posting here.

~ Zachary

4 comments:

  1. Always love the 10 second timer on cameras, lol. Nice job, the bow looks good!

    Next step: Hitting a target with it (and maybe a home-made arrow?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an awesome job!! With a little armor you'd look like a Roman archer haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Zachary. It looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Great Job! Now I wanna come over and see :D

    ReplyDelete